Approach to Psychotherapy
- My approach combines Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for life's challenges, improving life satisfaction, increasing happiness, and handling difficult emotional and life-situation challenges.
- I use Gottman couple's therapy to help couples develop better communication and interactions, and create fondness and love maps for each other.
- I also use Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive-Behavioral coaching .
- Going beyond the lack of mental or emotional distress, I strive to help my clients lead happier, more fulfilling lives.
- I have experience with traditional and non-traditional couples, family, and relationship dynamics and issues. a
- I approach intimacy and sexual interactions in relationships from a sex-positive and non-judgmental perspective.