- We strive to bring a fresh approach to relationship counseling based upon proven, research-based practices from Gottman Couples Therapy and Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT).
- Addressing issues of divorce, break-ups, infidelity and affairs, handling the monotony of monogamy, and improving relationships through intimacy and communication, we work to give couples an entirely new way of dealing with the natural conflicts and doldrums that arise.
- We also have experience working together with couples in non-traditional relationships, partnerships, and marriages.
- Having worked with polyamorous and other non-traditional relationships, we approach relationship work from a sex-positive perspective, keeping in mind the physical and emotional health of all partners.
- Using standard psychological tests and detailed interviews, wel also work with couples to determine their compatibility, to identify possible areas of conflict, and to help couples understand one another in terms of their personalities.