Therapeutic Educational Consulting
- Specializing in gap year, gap semesters, and breaks from school for adolescents and young adults who have struggled in traditional college and academic settings, we offer therapeutic placement and consulting for adolescents and young adults struggling with emotional, substance, and psychological issues that have persisted, despite attempts by parents, therapists, other clinicians, and other treatment attempts.
- I worked as a wilderness therapist. I currently work with students and parents who have been through wilderness and residential treatment programs, as well as with families with a loved-one in treatment presently.
- With a customized, personalized, and individual approach to each family and client, I help students and parents find the best plan for treatment in wilderness, residential treatment centers, therapeutic boarding schools, and substance abuse programs.
I work with parents and students who have struggled with:
- Suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempts
- Substance abuse and/or dependence
- Failure to launch
- Acting-out/oppositional behaviors at home or school
- Gender and identity issues and challenges
- Sexual orientation and personal identity development
- Autism spectrum disorders
- School attendance struggles
I offer several plans, including packages and customized hourly plans that will work for you and your budget.