We have some limited availability in the San Francisco office and for internet video or phone sessions. Please let us know if you would like to be placed on a waiting list and notified when times become available.
Welcome! I am a licensed psychologist and coach working in San Francisco and Palo Alto to help individuals, couples, and families manage life's challenges and transitions, improve overall happiness, and undo mental and emotional stress. I specialize in treating anxiety, depression, and relationship and family issues, as well as helping people move towards their valued goals with a coaching and positive psychology approach.
I coach individuals, managers, and organizations on communication, human interactions, management, clarifying and moving towards personal and organizational goals.
I offer psychotherapy and coaching in an effective and direct, compassionate manner that helps you learn the skills and habits live according to your goals and values.
Call or Email Now to schedule an initial Free 15-minute Telephone Consultation to get to know me and my services
Individual, Couples, and Family Psychotherapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment (ACT) Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) and Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Solution-focused supportive therapy that gets you into the action phase towards your goals
I have experience in:
- Wilderness therapy and residential treatment
- Working with families with a relative in treatment
- Helping technology industry workers manage stress, employment dynamics, and career issue
- Understanding life's transitions, challenges with anxiety and depression
- Relationship and communication issues for couples
Coaching and Consulting
- Cognitive-Behavioral Coaching for individuals, organizations
- Organizational and management coaching, human interactions, communications
- Parent coaching (rules and boundaries, consequences, co-parenting)
- Adjusting to your child’s return home from wilderness or residential treatment
- Career counseling and testing
Telephone and Internet Video Sessions
- Private internet video coaching sessions
- Telephone coaching and counseling
- Work on your schedule and in a way that gives you the most support and flexibility and that saves you money and time
Palo Alto Office
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 12 pm-7 pm
- Next available appointments are approximately 30 days from now
San Francisco Office
- Tuesdays and Fridays 11 am - 7 pm
- Next available appointments typically within one week
- We will no longer be billing by insurance beginning in June 2017, however we can submit your bill to your insurance provider as a service to you
- You will receive any payment from your insurance company directly.
- All payments required at time of service