Welcome! I am a licensed psychologist working in the San Francisco Bay Area to help individuals, couples, and families manage life's challenges and transitions, improve overall happiness, and undo mental and emotional stress. I recently celebrated 22 years of working as a therapist!
I specialize in treating anxiety, depression, and relationship and family issues, as well as helping people move towards their valued goals with a coaching and positive psychology.
I offer psychotherapy, educational consulting, and coaching in an effective and direct, compassionate manner that helps you learn the skills and habits live according to your goals and values.
(510) 306-1795 Fred@DrFred.net
Individual, Couples, and Family Psychotherapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment (ACT) Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) and Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Solution-focused supportive therapy that gets you into the action phase towards your goals
I have experience in:
- Wilderness therapy and residential treatment
- Working with families with a relative in treatment
- Helping technology industry workers manage stress, employment dynamics, and career issues
- Understanding life's transitions, challenges with anxiety and depression
- Relationship and communication issues for couples
Coaching and Consulting
- Cognitive-Behavioral Coaching for individuals, organizations
- Organizational and management coaching, human interactions, communications
- Parent coaching (rules and boundaries, consequences, co-parenting)
- Career counseling and testing
Telephone and Internet Video Sessions
- Private internet video coaching sessions
- Telephone coaching and counseling
- Work on your schedule and in a way that gives you the most support and flexibility and that saves you money and time
I am an in-network provider for most Anthem Blue Cross of California plans. Although we do not accept insurance reimbursement from other plans, we can help you with a "super bill" which you can submit to your insurance company for direct reimbursement.